Graphic Designer (French Speaking)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: 21 October 2016
Caltech Crystalyx, a division of Carr’s Group Plc, have been manufacturing supplementary feed licks for over 25 years.
Crystalyx feed blocks supply supplementation to dairy, beef and sheep livestock. With manufacturing sites in the UK, Europe and USA, Caltech is a truly global business.
We are looking for a French speaking Graphic Designer to join our expanding marketing team. Based at our offices in Ayr, South Ayrshire the successful candidate will be working within both UK and European markets.
The successful candidate will be:
- Proficient in Adobe creative suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other Creative Suite software
- French and English speaking
- Educated to degree level in Graphic Design or have equivalent work experience
- Creative with a focus on Power-point presentations and print based media
- Produce a library of multi-media marketing material
- Design of printed advertising, mailers, corporate publications and email broadcasting
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant audiences; ensuring targeted messages are delivered
In return we offer a competitive salary and additional company benefits such as mobile phone, laptop, pension scheme and private health care, as well as the opportunity to travel and work in an international market place.
Please apply now by uploading your CV
|Contact Name||Graeme Warnock|
|Address||Scotmin Nutrition, 13 Whitfield Drive, Heathfield Industrial Estate, Ayr, Scotland, UK, KA8 9R|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover)Trespass, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist