Graphic/Web DesignerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join Meraki Talent’s successful client as a Graphic/Web Designer. With your extensive experience, covering both graphic and web design, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop highly creative concepts for a leading provider of Financial Services as the team goes through a period of growth.
Responsibilities of the Graphic/Web Designer:
- Delivering designs from start to finish across digital platforms
- Taking full briefs from internal clients
- Working collaboratively with other teams in the business
- Producing innovative and creative materials
- Working on multiple projects at the same time
- Web design
- Acting as Brand guardian within the team
Background of the Graphic/Web Designer:
- Proven graphic/web design experience
- Ability to produce high quality designs
- Working knowledge of multimedia production
- Up to date knowledge of HTM and CSS
- In-depth knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please call Scott Caithness at Meraki Talent for a confidential chat .
Due to the high number of applications received for this role we are sadly unable to get back to every candidate personally.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Scott wants: Design, Marketing, Creative, Graphic, Web
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist