Graphic Designer (Maternity Cover)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Continued expansion of Trespass retail stores across the world has resulted in the need to strengthen our in-house graphic design team and we now have an exciting opening for a passionate and enthusiastic Graphic Designer. As part of this busy team, you will provide creative support for promotions based around our wide range of outdoor-related activity products.
The position would ideally suit candidates with experience of working in retail, but exceptions will be made to those who display exceptional design skills with a strong, supporting portfolio.
An enthusiasm for outdoor activities and an appreciation of outdoor sportswear is highly desirable, but not necessary.
- Create outstanding designs for packaging, stationery, insets, ads and catalogues
- Design and development of corporate branding and visual identity
- Product development
- Producing high-impact POS
- Work from brief to create print assets around product launches
Your Key Skills:
- Able to work on a diverse range of print projects, applying strong design skills
- Good knowledge of the print process (printing methods, paper finishes etc.) and experience liaising with print companies
- Experience and a keen interest in editorial design
- Produce well executed, well thought-out designs
- Highly skilled in core Adobe packages, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of large projects/campaigns
- Meeting deadlines set by Project/Campaign Managers
- Keeping up to date with current design trends, with your own creative flare
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- You will have a degree qualification in a creative design field
- In-house experience is desirable but not necessary
- You should be able to show your greatest achievements through an online portfolio.
If you have the qualities we’re looking for, please click the 'apply' button ensuring to enclose:
Covering letter with details of current salary C.V. Portfolio of work (link to online portfolio or PDF of your best work)
The closing date for applications is – 26/10/2016
|Contact Name||Richard Harris|
|Telephone||0141 568 8000|
149 Vermont Street
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist