GRAPHIC DESIGNERVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: ŁT B C
Location: Port Glasgow
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: BAM/S1J:GD/10’16
AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Rossignol, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor & Snowsport Leisure Industry, is seeking to appoint a HIGH CALIBRE INDIVIDUAL to the following vacancy.
Competitive salary plus benefits
Based at our Head Office, Port Glasgow, and reporting to the Web & Creative Marketing Manager you will be required to:-
- Develop and refresh a wide range of outputs, including catalogues, POS and advertising, through clever and cutting edge design.
- Manipulate and develop images, graphics and copy, to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and implement packaging and product design (ascetics and branding).
- Complete creative projects that will be based upon briefs supplied by the Marketing, Product and or Sales Teams.
- Manage the company image bank and brand guidelines, as well as ensuring our Websites and Brand Toolboxes are kept up to date with the latest images.
- Be a contributing member of the Marketing Department, to the benefit of all stakeholders.
This opportunity will appeal to ambitious, outgoing, resourceful self-starters, who shall be able to display a fine attention to detail, possess a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience and function with minimum supervision.
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual, possessing and displaying a “can do” attitude. Your personal attributes, will include excellent communication, social and organisational skills, an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, in addition to possessing a good working knowledge of Mac, Adobe CC (including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat), and Multi-Media packages such as Flash and Dreamweaver. It is highly desirable that you have an avid interest in Outdoor pursuits, particularly Camping/Caravanning.
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to rise to this challenge, then please forward a full CV, with current remuneration details, quoting reference BAM/S1J:GD/10’16, to:-
Bernard A McGown, HR & Operations Director, AMG Group Ltd, Kelburn Business Park,
Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire, PA14 6TD.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st October 2016
Interviews shall be held 16th November’16 & 17th November’16
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
|Contact Name||Bernie McGown|
|Address||2 Kelburn Business Park
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist