Press Officer - Temp To PermVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Meraki Talent is currently working on an exciting new immediately available Press Officer position based in Fife. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a collaborative and experienced team.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work for an organisation that makes a genuine contribution to the community.
This role will be temporary with view to going permanent, therefore I am keen to speak to candidates who are available immediately.
Responsibilities of the Press Officer:
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Point of contact for all media enquiries
- Liaising with Journalists
- Arranging press conferences
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
Background of the Press Officer:
- Extensive experience from within a Media/Press environment
- Degree Educated
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong relationship building
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Due to the high number of applications received for this role we are sadly unable to get back to every candidate personally.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Is this job for you? Scott wants: Media, Press, Journalism, Communications
About Meraki Talent Limited
Meraki (n.) the soul, creativity or love put into something; the essence of yourself that is put into your work.
Meraki Talent was founded in January 2015 to provide high-end recruitment solutions to Financial, Professional and Energy Markets in the UK and Internationally.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Senior Communication ManagerBadenoch and Clark, glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist