Research AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 April 2017
Salary: úcompetitive + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research Assistant to join the Consumer Insights team based in Glasgow. This role will assist with the analysis of STV’s audience across all platforms including TV and online and via social media. You will be actively involved in interacting with key internal and external stakeholders to provide audience insight and interpretation of consumer information and trends. You will be required to have strong attention to detail and ability to present large volumes of data in a clear and concise format.
This role will provide experience in a range of research activities including quantitative research, survey design, interrogation of industry research and data analysis
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Work closely with a wide range of internal teams including marketing, advertising and production to provide relevant reports and presentations.
- Interrogation and collation of research information from 3rd party databases and presentation of this information in a clear and concise way.
- Ensure regular and bespoke reports are delivered on time and to a high standard using bespoke media systems. These could range from top performing programme reports to the evaluation of advertising campaigns.
- Deliver research solutions to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a high attention to detail.
- Assist in quantitative research projects from questionnaire design and interpretation and data analysis of results and assisting in the writing and delivering or presentations.
- Assist in any other aspects of work of the company as reasonably required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a Business related discipline preferred but not essential
- A curiosity to understand people, trends and changes in media behavior. Genuine interest in consumer behavior and media consumption.
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to interrogate and present large volume of data in digestible form.
- Knowledge of market research and quantitative research methodologies.
- An understanding of the wider role of marketing and the role research plays.
- Experience of designing questionnaires (ideally including web-based surveys) is desirable.
- Proficiency in IT applications including MS PowerPoint and Outlook is essential. An advanced knowledge and application of MS Excel is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Keynote is desirable.
- Highly motivated and determined team player.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and adapt to a challenging and varied workload is essential.
- A positive and proactive attitude to use own initiative and manage a high volume of work calmly and effectively.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to liaise effectively with internal and external clients at all levels.
Early applications are encouraged and due to the anticipated high volume of applications received only candidates who have been shortlisted for interview will be contacted further in this regard.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist