Web DeveloperVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Closing date: 04 November 2016
Working directly under the supervision of the Head of Digital, you’ll be part of a dynamic team working across a range of media. The main component of the job will be extending our web based applications.
We are looking for a person who, most importantly, fits into a close-knit team. The team at 20/20 are passionate about what they do, so it's important that whoever joins us shares this passion. We all go the extra mile for our customers - it's crucial you believe in this ethos too.
Our Company works across digital, film, creative and live event disciplines, so there’s always something interesting going on.
We work in a calm and cool office space in central Edinburgh. We have fresh fruit delivered each week, we have a great coffee machine, and we are a friendly and social bunch too.
If you’d like to be part of our 16 person team, drop us a line.
What we need:
· Good working knowledge of Mac and Windows Computer systems
· Basic understanding of apache/IIS servers
· Assist with the daily production of our digital portfolio
· Assist in the day-to-day running of the Digital department:
- Prepare work for internal and external projects
- Work as part of a project team and also on your own
- Manage your own work and that of the department
- Set and work to deadlines set internally and externally
- Back-up information
- Liaise with other departments via internal email, phone and face-to-face
- Answer both internal and external telephone calls, when required
· PHP (frameworks)
· MVC knowledge
· HTML(5) / CSS(+SASS)
· Mac skills
· SAAS knowledge
· Experience with API integrations
· Familiar with Yii PHP MVC framework
· App development - Dashcode/Android API Java
· Mobile HTML like AngularJS
We have a bicycle store and a shower for those brave enough to cycle to work. We already have a pension scheme in place and have a profits based bonus scheme. We are Investors in People and have recently qualified as Investors in Young People.
We have sister offices in San Francisco and Dubai.
Please contact: Alastair Scott, Managing Director
|Contact Name||Alastair Scott|
About 20 20 Productions
Founded in 1990, 20/20 Productions delivers Video, Live Event, Digital and Creative to a diverse set of Customers - Blue chip plc's, National and International organisations. We opened our US office in 2002 and established a base in the Middle East in 2015. We are a small Company with big ideas, and have strong values around our People and how we interact with one another.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist