Treatment Centre ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: Band 8a Agenda for Change plus 1.5% uplift
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Working from our Hollybush Treatment Centre in Ayr, Scotland. KA6 7EA
Combat Stress is the UK’s leading mental health charity for veterans, providing free specialist clinical treatment and welfare support to ex-servicemen and women across the UK with mental health conditions.
An opportunity has arisen for a Registered Treatment Centre Manager – Band 8a RMN – to work in a leadership role within a changing environment. Working with a dynamic, multidisciplinary team the post holder will take responsibility for the management of the Treatment Centre as defined by the Scottish Care Inspectorate by continually meeting the conditions of the Public Services Reform (Scotland) Act 2010, National Care Standards and any other relevant legislation.
The post holder will be innovative, dynamic and committed, with a proven track record of change management and effective outcome delivery.
Key elements of the role will include;
- Ensuring that the Treatment Centre is a centre of excellence in the field of Veterans’ mental health
- Taking charge of the day to day operation of the Centre
- Contributing to the development and implementation of a range of service development and improvement initiatives
- Ensuring that the Treatment Centre complies with the Health and Social Care Act, Care Inspectorate and all Statutory Instruments in respect of this Act, including local legislation and conditions of registration with the Care Inspectorate.
- Ensuring that the Treatment Centre complies with agreed key performance indicators and contractual requirements
What we offer
You will work within a charity that is growing and evolving at an exponential rate for the climate and one that has a fantastic cause and committed follower base.
Combat Stress operate a salary scale which works similarly to the NHS Agenda for Change system. We enhance the scale by 1.5% and have an appraisal system to support training and development opportunities.
In addition we offer the following benefits;
• 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
• competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
• childcare vouchers
• discounted healthcare cash plan
• corporate gym membership
• discount shopping vouchers
• cycle to work scheme
All staff within the charity are professionally managed with appropriate levels of supervision and peer support.
|Contact Name||Lauren Ashley|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist