PhysiotherapistVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Salary: £24k to £35k dependant on full or part time hours
Forward thinking Physiotherapist Required to join our multidisciplinary team in the vibrant west end of Glasgow. Full time & Part-time considered
This position would suit someone capable of managing a varied caseload of conditions but mainly Back, MSK & Sporting injuries.
You would be joining a team of professionals where effective patient care and the management thereof is always our goal.
- HCPC AND CSP Registrations must be in place
- Preferably 5 years’ experience or more but not necessary.
- Disclosure Scotland or equivalent (Eng)
- Up to date CPD portfolio with Indemnity Insurance in place.
- Facilitate and improve services already on-site
- Have keen interest in technologies to enhance the delivery of Physiotherapy treatments.
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Able to work well under pressure by one's self or within a team setting.
- A level of supervisory skills to lead and motivate a small team of co-workers
- Create and promote new marketing programmes for Physiotherapy.
- Develop plans to foster relationships with fellow professional’s such as, Medical Consultants, GP Practices and Occupational Health Companies.
- Be interested in increasing your own skill set and continuing your CPD
- Hours per week Full time = 38.5pw / Part-Time hours 27pw
- Duties will be delivered Mondays to Friday with every 2nd Saturday morning 8am till 2pm
- We are prepared to offer a highly competitive salary consummate with years’ experience and skill set, this will be between £24k to £35k dependant on full or part time hours which will be negotiable to the right person.
- Employee benefits package is on offer which includes 30+ days annual leave inclusive of bank/local holidays. A bonus scheme based on performance and profitability and an employee pension scheme are also in place.
Please send current CV by clicking on the "Apply now" button.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist