Staff NurseVacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Salary: £14.50 per hour + additional £2.64 per hour Friday Night/Weekends
Closing date: 03 November 2016
Annesley House Care Home is a privately run home situated in the picturesque area of Banchory in Aberdeenshire, we have an immediate requirement for a Staff Nurse
The role requires cover for Thursday night shift and Saturday night shift with the possibility of Friday night shift.
Payment is £14.50 per hour + additional £2.64 per hour for Friday Night and Weekends
There is free parking and a subsidised Canteen for staff
- be a Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse)
- be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- have a genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
- be able to provide a satisfactory police check and a positive check against the POVA List (where applicable)
- value the promotion of health and social well-being of service users, as a first priority
- have experience of developing and reviewing individual care plans
Ideally you will;
- have relevant experience/qualification in care
- fully understand Care Standards and all relevant legislation to promote human rights and person centred care of residents
- experience of working with the elderly with Adult Protection Training
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-run home in a picturesque setting where dignity, respect, choice, independence, privacy and kindness are our watch words.
"We respectfully request no agency calls or CV's"
About Cubanhall t/a Annesley House Care Home
Annesley House Care Home is situated in the picturesque region of Aberdeenshire and is close to the buses and local shops in Banchory.
The public rooms in the house have a wonderful view of scenic countryside and we encourage you to make use of our well maintained garden area allowing you to relax and enjoy the views.
Peaceful countryside on our doorstep
Within walking distance of the local town
Excellent bus service
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist