RGN / RMN NightsVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Balq NN
The Role – Balquhidder House is currently seeking a RGN or RMN (F/T Night Duty) working on a 2 week rolling rota. This is a full time hands-on nursing post; As the Nurse you will need to be extremely reliable and very dynamic.
Based in Balquhidder House Care Home, a stones-throw away from the banks of Loch Lomond and Balloch, Balquhidder House is a purpose-built care home with large gardens and beautiful interior. Although this building is just over a year old, the warm and homely environment is welcoming for all. If you have a real desire to provide good old fashioned quality care and Nursing and wish to work for an award winning organisation, then you may be who we are looking for.
As the business provides a caring, comfortable and homely environment for mature ladies and gentlemen, it is essential that you have a genuine interest in caring for the elderly and the provision of supported living within a warm and caring environment.
Working collaboratively with a dedicated team, not only will you deliver outstanding personal care and using clinical nursing skills, you’ll be linking in with other members of staff, in the planning of residents care and will keep them, and family members, regularly updated and informed.
Key Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure that all nursing and care staff, deliver and document care in accordance with best delegate.
- Assess the resident’s physical, psychological and social needs and draw up a care plan – continuously evaluating thereafter.
- Assist residents to maximise their comfort, dignity and independence.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times.
- Accept responsibility for the safety of medication in store and on the trolley during dispensing rounds – managing and replenish stocks effectively and economically
- Work co-operatively with activities staff - ensuring residents spiritual and social needs are met
- Proactively develop professional and clinical skills in order to enhance the knowledge and skills needed for safe and effective practice.
Essential Experience & Skills:
- RGN / RMN Qualified
- NMC Registration
- Genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
Desirable Experience & Skills:
- Post-basic course in Elderly Care
- At least one year of nursing experience
Fairfield Care Scotland is a well-respected award winning, family owned company with an excellent track record & extensive experience in providing person-centred care to the highest of standards. We believe in dignity, choice and independence for all.Company profile View all jobs with Fairfield Care Scotland
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist