RGN Nursing Jobs in Angus - £500 Platinum PackageVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: Up to £26.39/hr + £500 Platinum Ticket
Job ref. no.: DUN-RGN-Angus
RGN Nursing Jobs in Angus - £500 Platinum Package
There has never been a better time to join Newcross in a full or part time nursing job. Join us today and be welcomed to the team with our exclusive Platinum Package: get a free DBS check and a free uniform when you join, plus we’ll reward you with a £500 bonus after your first 250 hours of work.
About the Registered Nurse Job Role:
We are seeking registered nurses with at least 6 months’ post qualification experience in NHS or nursing home settings to join our team based in Dundee, working in Angus and the surrounding local areas. Shift patterns can include regular part time or full time work as well as flexible rotas that suit any off-duty availability you have. As public transport is not always available, it's preferable that you are a driver with access to your own vehicle.
You will need excellent clinical skills and the confidence to work with several different clients, but we will never ask you to work outside of your skill-base. We take pride in offering the highest standard of nursing care to our clients and if you share that goal, we would love to hear from you.
Take advantage of our flexible shifts and great work-life balance safe in the knowledge that you have a permanent job with us.
Working in a Nurse Job with Newcross, we can offer you:
- Free PVG check upfront and free uniform*
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Salary of up to £26.39/hr including holiday pay
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
In order to be successful in this nursing role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
You will also need to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- At least 6 months’ post-registration experience in a nurse job
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist