Support Worker - Learning DisabilitiesVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 - 8.25 per hour + Monday to Friday working pattern
Job ref. no.: VAC - WTCD
We are recruiting for x 2 experienced support workers on a relief basis on behalf of our Dundee based client for their Learning Disabilities Day service.
You will hold a minimum of 12 months experience as a support worker supporting adults with profound and multiple disabilities and complex needs.
Many of the service users have no verbal communication so excellent communication skills are essential as is a very caring nature.
- Experience working within a similar role with this client group
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Experience in makaton and the use of picture boards is desirable
- Be highly motivated and reliable with a very caring nature
In return you will receive;
- Excellent rate of pay
- Holiday Pay
- FREE mandatory training
- Monday to Friday working pattern
If your skills, experience and personality match this role, we want to hear from you today.
Applications that do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist