Care and Support Workers -Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £8.25 - 10.25 per hour + Benefits
Job ref. no.: VAC - LDWB
We are excited to be recruiting for support workers on behalf of our Dundee based client for their Learning Disabilities service in Dundee.
The service provides care and support for adults who have learning and physical disabilities and who have varying levels of behaviour which challenges the service. We are looking for highly motivated and reliable individuals, who can work within a team to provide high standards of care and
support to the individuals within their own tenancies.
You will have;
- A 'can do' approach
- At least 6 months solid experience working within a similar role working
- A proven ability to cope well within a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly and approachable manner
- An SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care (or willing to work towards this)
- CALM training (certified) would be advantageous
A flexible approach to the service requirements including flexible shift patterns which will include waking nights, sleep overs and weekend working are a requirement of this post.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please apply today!
Applications that do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Care & Support Workers - Community (Learning Disabilities)Right Recruitment, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist