Bank Care Assistant/ Assistant support worker Bank / Bank CarerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: Market related
Job ref. no.: DEE- BHCA
Due to our continued success, we are currently looking for Bank Care Assistants for a variety of shifts to work with our various clients in the Dundee area.
If you are an enthusiastic and compassionate person with experience in caring for frail/elderly, Dementia services and all aspects of personal care, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments. Access to your own transport is an advantage for this role.
In order to apply you will ;
- Hold a minimum of 6 months paid work experience within the UK care sector
- Provide contact details for 2 Referee’s one of which MUST be your current place of work
- Have an SVQ 2 (Desirable, not essential)
- Will be subject to a PVG check
We’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Care Assistant ( Night) Waking Night care Staff Right Recruitment, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist