Bank Care Assistant, Scheme Assistant, Support Worker,Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £7.20 - 9.20 per hour + Holiday Pay !!
Job ref. no.: ALL-DEE
Work when you want, where you want – you choose!
Right Recruitment are currently seeking Care Assistants/Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers and Scheme Assistants to join our agency for the Tayside, Perthshire and Angus areas. You will work in Care Home/ Sheltered Housing/ Supported Service settings with our varied clients.
If you are an enthusiastic and compassionate person with experience in caring for and providing support to frail/elderly, dementia, Learning Difficulties, Challenging Behaviours and all aspects of personal care, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family or other job commitments and access to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- FREE mandatory training
Duties will include:
Working within a care team to deliver high quality care to the elderly in line with their individual care plans. Assisting service users with daily activities and promoting independence, dignity and privacy. Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the service users whilst working in line with national and regulatory guidelines.
- You will hold a minimum of 6 months paid work experience within the UK care sector
- Contact details for 2 Referee’s one of which MUST be your current place of work
- An SVQ 2 is desirable
- Work flexibly & travel to different work sites as required (full UK driving license + car is desirable but not essential).
- Will be subject to a PVG check
APPLY NOW or give us a call to find out more!
Tel: 01382 564871
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Care Assistant ( Night) Waking Night care Staff Right Recruitment, dundee
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist