Registered NursesVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £14.65 per hour
Closing date: 04 November 2016
Registered Nurse - Full Time Day Duty - Morningside - Edinburgh
Randolph Hill Nursing Homes Group - Edinburgh
£14.65 an hour - Full-time, Permanent
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Hours: Full Time
Shift: Day Duty
Based at: Ashley Court
Salary: £14.65 an hour
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including pension, paid uniforms and birthday M&S vouchers, enhanced holiday pay for long service, subsidised meals and soft drinks, overtime payment
At Randolph Hill, we display the highest level of care for older people. Compassion, warmth and kindness are the top priorities for our highly trained staff.
We pride ourselves in our Training and Development programme that’s offered to all employees. We believe in career and education development which will add to your portfolio of nursing skills.
We promote an excellent work/life balance . You will have time with the residents to build relationships. These relationships will enhance and enrich the experience that they enjoy. But you’ll also have time outside of work for your own, personal life.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to be based at Ashley Court (a part of the Randolph Hill Nursing Group) in Edinburgh. We are currently looking for an individual with a caring nature that is looking for a new opportunity in a comfortable and compassionate nursing home. The main purpose of the Registered Nurse is to provide professional clinical nursing to all residents and would suit an individual with a passion for working with elderly.
Responsibilities include :
- Promote the highest standards of clinical nursing within the nursing home
- Day-to-day care and administration of any required medication to patients
- Plan, implement and supervise the provision of quality care
- Maintain the required Medical Documentation
- Have experience with Care Home Nursing or similar environments
- Uphold residents’ rights to privacy, dignity and choice
- Report any ill health amongst residents and request professional visits where necessary
- Be familiar with and strictly adhere to company policy and procedure and Care Commission guidelines
- Abide by the Nursing & Midwifery Council’s (NMC’s) code of professional conduct
- In the absence of the Home Manager, to delegate daily workload, ensuring efficient and cost effective use of manpower.
- Be a Registered Nurse (current pin number with NMC)
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent listening skills
- Experience of ‘Care of the Elderly’
- A true desire to work with elderly
- Maintains a positive attitude at all times
- Comfortable and capable to supervise other staff members
- Knowledge of dementia and home care sector are desirable
If you are interested in this role and feel as though you would be a suitable candidate, please click apply.
Job Type: Permanent
|Contact Name||Carol Morrison|
|Telephone||0131 447 2345|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist