Nurses (RMN/RGN)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016.
Salary: £15 per hour
Mosswood Care Home in Linwood are currently looking for Staff Nurses with experience, who will lead the caring staff whilst maintaining and improving our current excellent standards of care.
- To deliver the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff members.
- To take management responsibility for a staff group and/or Unit as directed.
- To plan / assist in planning, implement and evaluate Service User care plans
- Contribute in clinical reviews.
- RGN/ RMN/ RNMH
- Current PIN and valid registration number
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in English both spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in working with the older person
- Flexible attitude
- Up to date with current practices
- Satisfactory PVG Scheme Record Check
- Responsible for administering prescribed drugs in accordance with the company procedures and NMC guidelines
- To have the ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience in care for the older person
- Supplementary qualification and training in care for the older person
- Previous supervisory experience
Apply by email via the apply now button, call the number below under additional contact options or via the website
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist