Learning Disabilities Healthcare Assistant - Perth & Surrounding AreasVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: Up to £12.03 per hour + Free PVG & uniform
Job ref. no.: PER-HCALD-PERTH
Learning Disabilities Healthcare Assistant - Perth & Surrounding Areas
We’re looking for the most compassionate and caring Healthcare Assistants to provide an essential service to support to adults with Learning Disabilities in the Perth areas, enabling them to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to people, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team.
About the Role:
You will be involved in ensuring each service user receives an excellent standard of care that meets their personal care plan. This could include assistance with dressing, washing and generally helping with day-to-day living. You will play an essential role in enabling clients to live fulfilling lives, partaking in their favourite activities and interacting with their families and friends.
You will have access to 24 hour support through our central support team and in order to ensure that you always have enough work, you will be employed on a permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours.
Benefits of working with Newcross:
- Salary of up to £12.03/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform (For a limited time only)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year.
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant Job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Driver’s essential
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist