CarerVacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Closing date: 03 November 2016
To provide home care for children and young adults with complex health care needs, a care background and tracheostomy training advantageous but not essential. This post will incorporate morning, back shifts and some nightshifts.
Candidate will require transport.
This post is subject to Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme in respect of regulated work with children and young adults.
Vacancy posted: Thursday 6 October 2016
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Build a supportive & responsive relationship with the families
- Assist with washing, dressing, bathing, continence care, mobility & transferring
- Use support equipment provided whilst being mindful of moving & handling techniques at all times
- Work with an agreed care plan and under the direction of the child’s parents
- Awareness of Health & Safety Legislation with regards to caring for someone in their own home
- Promote healthier wellbeing
- Caring & Sensitive Personality
- Outgoing with a good sense of humour
- Flexible & Adaptable with the ability to manage a range of support tasks
- Honest, Reliable and Trustworthy
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Non Smoker preferred.
|Contact Name||Elaine McCabe|
|Address||1 MacGregor Place
Larbert FK2 8RJ
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Sales Executive / Sales ConsultantBon Accord Life, stirling-(town)
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist