Healthcare Assistant Job in StonehavenVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Up to £13.70/hr + benefits
Job ref. no.: ABD-HCA-Stonehaven
As a Newcross Healthcare Assistant with our Aberdeen team, you will take pride in giving the best possible quality of care to clients in a nursing or residential home setting in and around the local Stonehaven area.
About the Role:
You will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care. Daily tasks may include assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and assisting with activities as required.
This is a flexible role and means you could be working for more than one home in the local area on a part time or full time basis.
Benefits of being a Newcross Healthcare Assistant:
- Salary of up to £13.70/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (PVG) cost refunded after initial period
- Free training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24 hour support through dedicated central team
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be a naturally compassionate person with a strong sense of empathy for those individuals in your care.
In order to apply for this Healthcare Assistant Job, you will also need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care or nursing home in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Moving and handling training
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist