Support Worker (On-going Temp)Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Job ref. no.: BSC0209
Our client; a major Social Care provider, are looking for enthusiastic (Bank Shift) Support Workers to join their National business, based in the Mauchline area.
Your responsibilities will include offering information and support services to the people out client supports.
You will have a passion for support work, assisting adults to live independently, in the life that they choose.
The service provides a person-centred approach with varying hours of support which meet the person supported individualised needs and preferences. Our client offers a flexible and person-led service which enables people to live as independently as possible in their own homes as well as providing support to access the community.
Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Patient, inspiring, caring and sensitive towards the needs of vulnerable people
- Good listeners, able to report and record information accurately
- Team players, able to work independently with little support as required
- Resilient, able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Individuals who value diversity, health and safety and are committed to safe working practices
Candidates with a knowledge and understanding of Autism will be preferred.
You may also have a personal connection to autism, a desire to work with people with autism, have real life experience supporting autistic adults or children with autism in a paid or voluntary capacity.
Hours of work: Variable.
Rate of pay: £7.80
If you are interested in this Mauchline-based (On-going Temp) Support Worker role, please send your CV today!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist