Procurement ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £Highly Competitve
Aquascot has a passion for great seafood, supplying only the highest-quality farmed fish into Waitrose, one of the UK’s premium supermarkets. Based in the Highlands of Scotland, we have a passion for quality food, sustainably produced. Aquascot are leaders in the aquaculture sector – focussing on salmon, trout but also adding value to other fish species.
As Procurement Manager you will develop and deliver effective procurement strategies, policies, ensuring that Aquascot procurement is aligned with overall business objectives.
- Provide effective leadership to the procurement team whilst identifying training and development needs.
- Manage the procurement budget and produce forecasts and reports.
- Lead Aquascot Value Engineering Team in identifying and realising cost reduction opportunities.
- Take a strategic role in the development and delivery of Operations objectives and performance indicators, ensuring that data is collated, analysed, reported, and actioned as appropriate.
- Ensure consolidated supplier base has the capacity and capability, or adequately plans, to support business forecast.
- Ensure supplier SLA’s are in place and facilitate the identification of areas of improved service and/or cost reduction.
- Host regular strategic reviews with local supplier base to monitor performance and trading relations and to agree mutual direction.
- Ensure H&S compliance of all Procurement staff.
- Previous procurement experience ideally within the seafood industry.
- Effective leadership, management and motivational skills.
- Ability to develop and mentor an efficient and affective team.
- Ability to find innovative, cost effective solutions to business challenges.
- Record of achievement in securing efficiency savings.
- Sound experience of using IT systems and technology.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Ideally Degree qualified and CIPS.
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more please contact our retained consultant Alasdair Murray of Eden Scott directly
Please note all third party, direct and speculative applications / CVs will be forwarded to Eden Scott for consideration.
Aquascot is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
|Contact Name||Alasdair Murray|
|Telephone||0131 550 1117|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist