Inventory Management AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Location: Dunbartonshire West
Job ref. no.: RW1008
Key responsibilities include;
- Determine Strategic inventory utilisation policy.
- Provide analysis to determine maturing bulk stock position and new whisky filling levels.
- Determine Warehouse utilisation and cask filling volumes.
- Provide operational guidance re annual cask filling plan.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the WIMS inventory modelling system and data maintenance.
- Development of inventory modelling system to meet changing needs of the business.
- Development and maintenance of data management and retrieval systems with IT e.g. OBI dashboards.
- Provide detailed depletion plan projections for up to 2 Years.
- Prepare and analyse monthly departmental report on operational activities plan versus actual.
- Ensure appropriate authorised blend formulae are agreed, issued and controlled.
- Review pre-blending requirements to support future demand.
- Provide inventory analysis on new product developments.
- Identify issues and improvement opportunities within inventory management.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within the Whisky Industry, with working knowledge of all aspects of Scotch Whisky production. You will be highly computer literate, with the ability to drive major IT developments for Inventory management and have a clear understanding of maturing inventory issues and commercial aspects of the business. You will have a pragmatic approach and strong working relationship with Finance, MIS, Spirit Supply, Spirit Quality, and Customer Services. You will also have excellent communication, problem solving, analytical skills, presentation skills and a demonstrable ability to work to deadlines. You should have knowledge of Knowledge of E1, Spirit1, Business Objects, WIMS and should have a full driving license. Interested applicants should send their CV and any supporting information to Ryan Wilson of Brightwork Specialist Recruitment, who will forward suitably qualified applicants direct to the employer.
BWSR (Brightwork Specialist Recruitment) is an employment agency for those seeking temporary work, and an employment business for those seeking permanent work.
|Contact Name||Ryan Wilson|
|Telephone||0141 272 8120|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Ryan Wilson Tel :- 0141 272 8120|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist