Procurement SpecialistVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 10 November 2016
Job ref. no.: A1.proc.8390
Be-IT’s client, a widely-recognized software and engineering company is looking for an experienced professional to join their purchasing team to as a Procurement Specialist to working with global experts in their field. This is an opportunity to learn from established professionals and really enhance your career with a large global business.
This role will involve the following:
- Reviews of purchase
- Coordinate purchasing with engineering
- Process purchase requisitions
- Responsibility of procurement business system data input and integrity
- Provide analytical and application support for Procurement function
- Follow procurement guidelines
- SAP operations
- Monitoring costs / expenses and partake in key negotiations with suppliers
- Provide training on key system improvement initiatives
- An academic degree in a relevant field, i.e. Business Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance)
- Ability to handle a variety of inquiries
- Experience of determining and implementing solutions regarding distribution of business, negotiation, strategy, supplier management etc.
- Great influencing skills
- Procurement experience in SAP ECC 6.0
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience working on a global platform
On top of a competitive salary, our client offers a wide range of employee benefits (performance bonus, 33 days of annual holidays, private healthcare, life assurance, cycle to work, relocation support and more). In addition, you will have plenty career development opportunities and work on challenging projects in a dynamic and international environment, where team spirit and positive attitude truly matter.
Please apply online or send your CV directly to Ami Islam, alternatively, or call for further details and a confidential discussion.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and LinkedIn
|Contact Name||Ami Islam|
|Telephone||0131 344 4789|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist