Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading manufacturing organisation based in Northumberland who has a huge focus on customer service, quality and sustainability.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Identify new sources of supply.
- Develop supplier relationships.
- Lead supplier negotiations to meet the targets of the organisation.
- Creation of service levels agreements/contracts.
- Management of key suppliers.
- Create reports for presentations.
- Project management of supplier/product transitions.
- Maintains accurate and current purchase order information.
- Resolve supplier quality and delivery issues.
- Keeps internal customers informed of supplier delivery and business issues as known through day to day contact with strategic suppliers.
- Assures and assists with timely and cost effective delivery of purchased materials across international borders.
- Assist with the development and implementation of Purchasing policies and procedures.
- Identify areas for cost savings to ensure company is driving the total lowest cost.
- Purchasing experience within an ENGINEERING or MANUFACTURING environment
- Experience of SAP would be extremely beneficial.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent IT Skills and confident using Microsoft Office.
Job Reference: LDA-22437
Closing Date: 21 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist