Vacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
My client is a successful market leading organisation based in the North Lanarkshire area. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Stock & Inventory Controller to join their team on a temporary contract for 9 months.
Reporting to Inventory Team Leader, key responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage finished goods inventory to agreed targets, ensuring a high level of availability for customers whilst controlling working capital. Influence stakeholders to achieve targets and improve Supply Chain performance.
- Monitor and control consignment stock levels globally including the setting of global targets and management of new and obsolete SKU's to minimise obsolescence
- Regularly review safety stock levels for each SKU to ensure a high level of availability for customers whilst keeping overall days of stock coverage for the site in line with the agreed targets.
- Manage the despatch of Customer Orders to consignment locations, including load planning/containerisation and shipping documentation.
- Work closely with Planning, Demand Planning and Manufacturing teams to react quickly to demand changes and ensure continuity of supply to our customers.
- Manage consignment stock levels to an agreed number of days of forward forecast and responsible for monthly stock reconciliation.
- Proven track record of inventory/stock lifecycle management within a multi site FMCG environment
- Previous experience of using ERP system
- Comprehensive understanding of global supply chain processes and procedures including IBP and S&OP
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally to achieve results
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications (Excel & Word)
Job Reference: LDA-22438
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
|Contact Name||Lauren Daly|
|Telephone||01506 461 445|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist