Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Operating from its state of the art base in the heart of Scotland, our client enjoys an unrivalled reputation for quality and success making its products household names across the UK. Additionally, market-leading brands are supplied to 50 countries worldwide.
Reporting to Customer Supply Chain Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service through collaborative demand planning, stock control management and effective KPI reporting.
- Deliver high levels of customer service, providing an open, honest and trusted customer service experience for all customers internally and externally.
- Complete and publish Customer Service reports.
- Working closely with major retailers - checking stock figures, checking demand V stock, keeping on top of promotional activity and dealing with any enquiries.
- Review the current production plan identifying and highlighting any issues.
- This role would ideally suit a Supply Chain Graduate with 1-2 years' experience within a customer facing role or previous experience working in a similar role with a full understanding of the Supply Chain process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong IT skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to priorities effectively.
- Proactive, energetic individual who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
This is an excellent career opportunity for candidates with a genuine interest and passion in Supply Chain.
Job Reference: LDA-22445
Closing Date: 26 October 2016
|Contact Name||Lauren Daly|
|Telephone||01506 461 445|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist