Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client for a dedicated Quality Manager from a food background to build a robust quality function and work closely with the business to ensure best practice is followed and adhered to. This role is to be based just south of Aberdeen.
- Manage audit team and identify any training needs
- Lead the quality function and develop any improvements neccessary
- In depth knowledge and understanding of ISO, HACCP and BRC quality systems
- Provide technical expertise to management team
- Ambitious, driven and dedicated candidate who is willing to meet challenges head on
- Be ready to face challenges head on and to meet customer deadlines
- Degree or equivalent qualification in HACCP/food technology/nutrition/scientific
This role would very much suit an ambitious candidate looking to take their next step in their career.
Job Reference: NCR/22433
Closing Date: 20 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist