Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Operating from its state of the art base in the heart of Scotland, our client enjoys an unrivalled reputation for quality and success making its products household names across the UK. Additionally, market-leading brands are supplied to 50 countries worldwide.
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain, key responsibilities include:
- Provide direction and management of the day to day activities of Inventory/Production/Materials Planning across variety of sites.
- Ensure stock holding profiles are in line with Group budgets whilst ensuring on time in full service to customers.
- Ensure effective people management for the function including recruitment, induction and performance development plans.
- Proactively manage any supply risks/capacity constraints or capacity opportunities - liaising closely with manufacturing and sales.
- Lead the ongoing review of short to long term capacity and supply capability.
- Ensure professional relationships are robust with all departments and encourage a 'can do' attitude across the department.
- Ownership of the monthly Supply S&OP meeting, communicating supply risks/opportunities.
- Experience of working in a similar role within a dynamic fast paced environment, ideally FMCG.
- Experience of working in an S&OP environment, understanding the base knowledge of processes.
- Extensive Planning and Inventory Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills - track record of coaching and developing teams.
- Confident communicator and ability to present to Senior Management.
- Advanced Excel experience with in depth analytical skills.
Job Reference: LDA-22446
Closing Date: 26 October 2016
|Contact Name||Lauren Daly|
|Telephone||01506 461 445|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist