Quality Control TechnicianVacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: Depending on experience
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: LS/QCT
You will be responsible for the quality control aspects to ensure procedures meet safety, quality, and legal requirements.
You will have many responsibilities, some will include:
* Ensure quality standards are met for all customers
* Ensure the correct procedures are followed for intaking and rejecting product
* Ensure scale checks are done
* Ensure product is labelled in accordance with customer specifications
* Ensure good communication with all staff regarding visits, stock movements etc
* Ensure preparation is carried out prior to site visits, assist and accompany visitors when required
* Ensure metal detection is carried out to correct procedure
* Ensure line checks are carried out routinely and to the correct procedure
* Liaise with the Technical Manager to ensure quality standards are being maintained
* Train all operatives and identify training needs for new and existing employees
* Help maintain effective communication from operative to senior management level
* Help the Technical Manager to build and motivate a strong team
* Ensure all accidents and near misses are reported and investigations carried out in accordance with company procedures
* Ensure you are familiar with the company's handbook and contents
If you feel you match the above criteria please send your CV in today.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
|Contact Name||Ayr Branch|
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone.
We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors.
Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer.
Contact us today for a confidential conversation.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist