Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Pertemps are looking to build a specialist team who can take on the challenge to deliver a high standard of work in the food production process for our established client in the Rosyth area.
We are keen to talk to candidates who have the following skills/experience;
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience working in a role where hand/eye co-ordination is key
- Ability to work to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in Quality Control
- Ability to work in a cold environment
We are keen to recruit motivated and focused individuals to ensure a high level of production is delivered - so if you feel you have the energy and enthusiasm to join the team, please apply today!
If you are looking for a long-term role, or you have any queries - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01383 221103
Job Reference: 601100348
Closing Date: 23 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist