Garment Processor / Alterations AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Salary: Above National Minimum Wage - Salary dependent on experience
The Role – KILTS 4 U, a key provider in Scotland of Groomswear in the wedding industry, is currently seeking a Garment Processor / Alterations Person to be based in Glasgow.
This award winning business has consistently stolen the limelight from its competitors with their stylish and luxurious collections.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Garment processing
- Sewing and making minor alterations to garments
- Quality control
- As everyone is within the team, ensuring all garments leave Kilts 4 U to the highest standard possible
Essential Experience & Skills:
- Attention to detail
- A friendly, professional and engaging personality
- Previous experience of processing and working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Prioritising workload
- Ability to work under pressure & achieve deadlines
- Minor repair skills required I.E. Sewing buttons, hemming etc.
- Able to work 1 day at weekends in peak season
Further information: – This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with this very successful, award-winning highland dress organisation - press the “Apply” button today.
|Contact Name||Joe McFadden|
|Telephone||0141 810 5164|
|Address||2 Erskine Square
About Kilts 4 U
KILTS 4 U is a key provider in Scotland to Groomswear in the wedding industry. As part of our magnificent range we also have our very own exclusive range of highlandwear outfits. These were designed in-house by our fantastic design team and cannot be found anywhere else. Our exclusive ranges are among our best sellers and certainly what we're becoming known for; Modern and traditional style tartans all with a very contemporary feel to an age old and proud Scottish heritage. Our attention to detail is second to none, only the finest yarns, fabrics and craftsmanship make the grade for a KILTS 4 U Highlandwear or Formalwear outfit.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist