Due to continued growth our clients are currently looking for a motivated and keen individual with previous experience to work in a successful and growing bakery.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience working in a bakery environment.
- A good understanding of health & hygiene procedures, along with food hygiene certification.
- Ability to operate production machinery and ability to follow recipes
- Maintain accurate records of quality, checks and product traceability
- To be highly organised, consistently follow procedures and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own initiative
If this opportunity is if interest to you, and have the relevant experience then please forward a copy of your CV or contact Adam Bernard
|Contact Name||Adam Bernard|
About First Achieve Resource
First Achieve is exclusively a focused Food & Drink resource consultancy offering an extremely specialised and persona service.
We strongly believe our business is operated by industry specialists who have the understanding of your sector on a first hand basis. This coupled with robust resourcing tools and dedication puts First Achieve in a strong position to deliver time after time.
Key areas we cover in the sector:-
- Executive positions
- Sales, Account Management & Marketing
- Technical, Quality & NPD Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Supply Chain, Logistics
- Planning & Procurement
- Finance & Accounts
- Hospitality Management
Please feel free to get in touch on 0141-353-9496.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist