Vacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Pertemps are recruiting for well established Food Manufacturing client based in West Fife area for Production Operators. This is a Full Time 12 hour shift role, and is a Temporary on-going assignment with the chance to go permanent for the right candidate
Shift pattern is 2-2-3, so you should be flexible with your availability.
This is a challenging role which requires the following skills/attributes;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, targeted environment
- Experience in a physically demanding role
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Experience working in chilled/frozen food environment
- Good hand/eye co-ordination
- Awareness of Health & Safety procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team
Knife skills would be beneficial.
Our client is going through a time of massive growth so it is a great time to be involved with them as there are a number of development opportunities available!
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our excellent team, then we would love to hear from you.
Please email your up-to-date CV to Sabina.Velicko@pertemps.co.uk or contact office on 01383 221103.
Job Reference: 601100345
Closing Date: 23 October 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist