Wood MachinistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 October 2016
Salary: únegotiable, depending on experience
Closing date: 03 November 2016
Treecraft Woodwork are a successful and expanding manufacturer, producing bespoke windows and doors, based in the north of Scotland. We are currently looking for an experienced and self-motivated Machinist or Bench Joiner to add to our busy workforce on a permanent basis.
Our ideal candidate would have;
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience working in a joinery workshop (bench or machine work)
- Good all round knowledge and experience of producing timber windows and doors.
- Be experienced in working with all types of woodworking machinery.
- Experience of using CNC routers would be a distinct advantage.
You will need to;
- Be very detail conscious, can measure accurately with the ability to interpret and follow detailed instructions to produce consistently high quality work.
- Be experienced working from 2D CAD drawings / diagrams
- Be flexible to work additional hours during peak workloads to ensure deadlines are met
- Have some form of manufacturing experience, although we will consider applicants from an engineering background.
What’s in it for you?
- A long-term future and opportunities for progression
- Above average earnings
- Standard working week of 39 hrs
- 29 Days Holiday allowance.
- A modern, well-lit, clean and tidy environment utilising state of the art equipment
- Consideration for assistance with relocation where appropriate
About Treecraft Woodwork
We create bespoke windows & doors in the Highlands of Scotland, using naturally strong and beautifully grained luxury timber.
We know wood. We know how to shape, mould and join nature's product into a thing of beauty, weatherproof and durable, adding style and warmth to any design.
From humble beginnings in a Dornoch workshop 30 years ago, Treecraft Woodwork now occupies over 800 sqm of modern factory space. We use the latest computer aided cutting and joinery machinery and believe that our staff are our most important asset. Smart people add great benefits to our business and customers alike.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist