New Product Development EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Closing date: 23 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 57552
This role sits within the Innovation Team where you will be working with a highly skilled team of Design and Development Engineers producing feasibility studies and proof of concept models - †taking a new product design and developing it from concept through to production.
- Carry out thorough research on electric and electronic control systems
- Produce technical reports on research work
- Have the confidence and ability to take the lead in new projects and present to senior management
- Produce product specifications and acceptance documents for external suppliers
- Implement the design of a viable prototype model through appropriate component selection
- Test and collect data for analysis and interpretation
- Produce and develop manufacturing test procedures
- Actively keep updated on new and innovative electronic techniques and technologies
- Working closely with component suppliers and test agencies †
Skills, experience and attributes required:
- Degree or HND or equivalent in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Previous experience of working within a new product development role
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Demonstrate confident communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Adopts a hands-on attitude with a proactive approach to your work
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading international business that has a clear strategy for growth and is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.† Please apply now! †
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
|Telephone||+44 141 880 2777|
About NES Global Talent
NES Global Talent know how important people are to a business. We understand what needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe, whether it be permanent or contract solutions.
Having supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years we are incredibly proud of our reputation and are ideally placed to support the needs of our clients.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist