Production Team LeaderVacancy posted: Wednesday, 11 January 2017
Closing date: 10 February 2017
We have an exciting opportunity for a Production Team Leader to join our team at William Bain Fencing Ltd.
The role will include managing safely and efficiently the manufacture of security fencing, gates and associated parts, motivating the production team to ensure the site runs efficiently, identifying areas for productivity improvements and implementing plans to achieve these improvements.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals.
- Ensure that Health and Safety guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring all necessary checks are completed and the product complies with the project documentation.
- Ensure Quality Control and Test Inspection documents for the project are completed as per planned timescales.
- To utilise all resources as efficiently, effectively and economically as possible to protect profitability.
- Record and report all defective materials and substandard quality / workmanship standards that do not meet the specification.
- Determine and assess the need for additional plant / resources.
- Report changes in project scope, identify risks and assist the management team in devising contingency plans.
- Adhere to best practice at all times for project management.
Experience / Skills Required:
- The successful candidate must hold current CSCS.
- A current driving license is essential.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience of fabrication / manufacturing with metals.
- Must be able to interpret technical drawings.
- A good working knowledge of relevant fabrication techniques and welding type / methods.
- IOSH Certification Minimum Health & Safety qualification required.
Please note this role may involve some unsocial hours and therefore there is a requirement to be flexible in respect of working hours to suit the operational needs of the facility. Also some travel UK wide may be required from time to time.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist