Production Team LeaderVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £Circa £21,000
Our client is a successful food processor who supplies a number of notable customers with high quality products.
• To actively contribute to the decision making process for operational improvement
• To support your team by working ‘on line’ where necessary, without impacting on your other duties
• Ensure output targets are achieved for your Production Line
• Organise resource to ensure your teams quality, output and efficiency targets are met, all duties are completed, and all checks are completed thoroughly, accurately and at the right time
• To ensure downtime is monitored and recorded for improvement purposes.
• To lead, develop, motivate and communicate with your team
• To organise and chair monthly team meetings and deliver regular team briefings, ensuring minutes and actions are recorded, displayed and acted upon.
• To attend and participate in daily Production meetings if required, communicating and agreeing all planned activities with relevant staff
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role. You will be an effective manager being able to lead and motivate.
If you are interested in this role then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV
|Contact Name||Simon Norris|
|Telephone||0131 226 5060|
|Address||38 Melville Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist