Please note: This vacancy is no longer advertised.
You might find these similar jobs of interest:
Show all Production/Manufacturing jobs in Kelso
- Maintenance Team Leader / Manager , Edgar Stewart Selection , Glasgow
- QUARRY MANAGER, Breedon Aggregates, Inverness
- Lean Coach, Eden Scott, Livingston
- Fabrication and Welding Supervisor, Oil States Heartlands, Whitburn
- Senior Supervisor, Lothian Electric Machines, Haddington
Fantastic opportunity for a Production Leader to join a global organisation. The successful candidate will lead the Surface Mount line ensuring daily production targets are achieved. This is a shift based role working on a three week rotation of dayshift/backshift/nightshift.
The ideal candidate:Experience of working in sub-contract electronics manufacturingExperience of surface mount technologyStrong supervisory skills and experience of leading and developing a teamExperience of working in a pressurised environment and delivering to a very high standard in support of business and customer needsManaging KPI's in an extremely fast paced environmentExcellent communication skills
Job Reference: GH/17030
Closing Date: 01 May 2013