ManagerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
Job ref. no.: Store Manager
Store Managers with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
- We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland and India.
- We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
- We never stand still – Our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
- You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and have a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a competent retail manager, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock.
- You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind, able to motivate your team to achieve better things even when the chips are down
- You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting environment for them to shop in, ensuring that they come back to your store every time to pick the brains of your team
- You can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and lead from the front
- You would like to move into district management one day, developing new managers (as you once were)
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
As part of the role you will:
- Receive a generous basic salary
- Report to your local Operations Manager
- Receive on the job training and support from all departments
- Ensure the highest store standards, maximising sales and buys, and minimising losses and costs
- Recruit, train and appraise your staff to be the best
- Make full use of Google’s online tools and our own bespoke EPOS/tools
- Exceed your targets and bring fresh ideas to the business
- Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
Applying for the role
- If you are not enthused by our products there is no need to apply, we knowledge test all our candidates and only the geeky ones make it through
- If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
Previous management experience is required.
CeX Ltd. is a buying and selling retailer that specialises in technology , computing and video games , electronics, DVD and blu-ray.Company profile View all jobs with CeX Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist