Team Leader / SupervisorVacancy posted: Thursday, 29 September 2016
Salary: £17680 - £20800 plus uncapped bonus
We are seeking a team leader for a Scottish boutique shop based in the Edinburgh Airport. This is a full-time permanent position. The successful candidate will lead and supervise a team of 5 employees.
Hourly Rate: £8.50 - £10, based on experience, plus uncapped bonus
Work hours: 40 hours a week. By shift, between 4am and 10pm
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Lead, motivate, coach and develop the store staff members. Contribute to the development of a positive working environment and team morale.
- Organize the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility
- Ensure policies, standards and company procedures are communicated and implemented
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient and effective sales floor management. This includes playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Monitor store visual merchandising standards. Review sales frequently and take action on visual merchandising to maximise sales.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service, including handling complaints and after sales.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service, deal with queries, complaints and feedback from customers
- Understanding business and market to suggest actions and recommendations
We are looking for:
- Committed, highly motivated and above all else passionate people who have the drive and ambition to succeed.
- Excellent team management, coaching and development, leadership skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Proactivity and initiative
- Strong customer service knowledge and experience, Problem solving skills
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience dealing with Scottish themed gift, highland wear or cashmere desirable
In return for your commitment, the successful Manager will receive benefits such as:
- Paid lunch breaks
- Company paid staff parking pass
- Rewards available for team performance
- 28 days annual leave
- Staff discount
- Opportunities for career progression
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist