Assistant Store ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: Salary based on experience + Bonus
Assistant Managers with a passion for games, DVDs, gadgets and computers
Location: Glasgow Union Street
- We are a rapidly expanding company currently operating over 300 Stores spanning the UK, Ireland, Spain, America, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland and India.
- We trade games, DVDs, gadgets, mobile phones, computing products, and flat panel technology with customers on the high street, providing a unique 2-way service.
- We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our colleagues.
- We work using exciting IT tools to communicate, support, and achieve our goals.
- We never stand still – Our products, our procedures and our ideas continuously change to adapt to market and commercial trends.
- You love digital entertainment - You have pockets full of gadgets right now and a decent collection of games and DVDs back home - You absorb what you read about technology simply because you are crazy about it.
- You are a competent retail manager, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock.
- You are pro-active and can see beyond the daily grind, able to support your team to achieve better things even when the chips are down
- You genuinely love working with customers, able to generate an exciting shopping environment
- You can turn complaints into positive experiences, possess great communication skills, and lead from the front
- You would like to be a Store Manager one day
- You are open to new ideas and can embrace a business model that most companies have forgotten
As part of the role you will:
- Receive a generous basic salary
- Report to your Store Manager
- Receive on the job training and support from all departments
- Ensure stock holding and stock movement is accounted for, and the daily operation is of the highest standard
- Recruit, train and appraise your staff to be the best
- Make full use of the MS Office suite and our bespoke EPOS tools
- Exceed your targets and bring fresh ideas to the business
- Be eligible to receive a 4 weekly bonus based on store performance
Applying for the role:
- If you are not enthused by our products there is no need to apply, we knowledge test all our candidates
- If you are still interested then attach a cover letter to your online application telling us a bit about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate
CeX Ltd. is a buying and selling retailer that specialises in technology , computing and video games , electronics, DVD and blu-ray.Company profile View all jobs with CeX Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist