Assistant ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 11 October 2016
Job ref. no.: VAC - 13019
CCN Recruitment are working partnership with our client The House of Bruar, who are currently seeking a permanent full time Assistant Manager to manage the flagship Food Hall Department at The House of Bruar – Scotland’s most prestigious country store. Whether you are an astute Assistant Manager, Retail Supervisor or currently working in Sales and ready for the next step into Retail Management this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Team. This position offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package.
The department is 20,000 sq. ft. and is currently expanding with the addition of a brand new Drinks Room, furthering its reputation as one of the premium Scottish Food Halls and Delicatessen. With customer service at the heart of their business, you will take pride in delivering the best of Scotland in Scotland.
As the Assistant Manager your duties will include assisting the Food hall Manager in leading and managing a team, ensuring the highest levels of customer service, housekeeping, merchandising, driving sales and training and motivating your staff. You will understand the importance of managing stock levels on the floor, and you will build excellent relationships with the warehouse and buying teams.
- Support the Food Hall Manager day to day management and task delegation to the team.
- Motivating and training the team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Understand department revenue targets and consistently strive in achieving.
- Assisting when required of managing rotas, holiday and absences
- Opening and Closing procedures
- Ensuring all products are effectively merchandised
- Liaising with Warehouse and managing stock movements
- Liaising with Buyers and managing stock/shop movements
- Dealing effectively with customer queries and complaints
- Liaising effectively with Customers Services for returns, exchanges and refunds.
- Stock checks as required
What they are looking for:
- Ensure the customer service you provide is of the highest standards at all times.
- Support your Management Team in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Be a role model for The House of Bruar brand with our personal presentation standards.
- Maintain store visual standards in cleaning duties and merchandising
What they need:
- A customer service ambassador
- A professional who is driven, an excellent communicator and a Team player
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury brand in every way
If you have the skills, are highly organised, able to achieve consistently high standards and are interested in the above Assistant Manager position, please simply click the APPLY button now.
CCN Recruitment are working in partnership with The House of Bruar on the above vacancy. Your application will be reviewed by the CCN Recruitment Team and the HR Team at The House of Bruar.
|Contact Name||Jacqui Hayes|
|Address||Algo Business Centre, Glenearn Road,
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist