Full Time Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Friday, 21 April 2017
Job ref. no.: ayr-sa40
We are currently seeking an experienced Temporary Sales Advisor for our exciting store in Ayr High Street, Scotland.
Our mission is to celebrate women by offering them the opportunity for personal expression through our universe of high-quality and contemporary jewellery at affordable prices.
The heart of PANDORA is our culture. We live our values, hire the best candidates, foster a high-performing culture and empower our employees to help achieve our mission.
Pandora Sales Assistants are expected to provide the highest level of service to the customer, creating the Pandora ‘experience’ in a welcoming environment.
Store: Pandora, High Street, Ayr
Role: Temporary Sales Advisor (9-12 Months Maternity Cover)
Contract: 40 hours per week, candidates must be flexible to work daytime, evening and weekend shifts.
Salary: £6.50-£7.50 per hour
Job tasks and responsibilities
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
- Meeting individual and store targets
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
- Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
- Assisting with deliveries
- Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Previous retail/customer service experience is essential
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Must be helpful and polite
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
As brand ambassador for PANDORA, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer – focused, can do attitude.
Job benefits and perks:
ARGENTO's mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & People Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (Employer 1% & Employee 1% contribution)
- Employers for Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
- Fantastic incentives
- Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you fit all the above criteria and have experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Argento Jewellery has over 50 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland. Working with designer brands from across the world Argento stock the most amazing branded jewellery as well designing their own unique collections in house. Argento are a key franchise partner of Pandora Jewellery and currently are the single biggest franchisee in the UK. Argento has an online store which ships to customers worldwide, they pride themselves on quality and giving the customer the best online experience possCompany profile View all jobs with Argento
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist