Part Time Customer Advisor - Dundee Retail StoreVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: £8.00 p/h + up to 25% bonus + great benefits
Job ref. no.: 62056
20 hour vacancy in our Dundee Retail Store
£8.00 p/h + up to 25% bonus + great benefits
Customer Advisor - Scope
This role is an essential part of our ability to provide the most consistent and enjoyable customer experience to every customer through outstanding knowledge of our products, propositions, and our award-winning network. You will positively re-enforce great team working across all channels and offer solutions to customers that match their needs, supporting the delivery of our company plan and strategy, and helping to enhance our company reputation in the marketplace.
Consider yourself on stage at all times, surprising and delighting your audience with your extensive knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for Three`s range of products and services.
What makes this role unique?
Working as part of an award winning Retail team consisting of other Customer Advisors and Assistant Managers, you will report to a Store Manager. As the face of our company brand, you will play a huge part in how we deliver against our customer- focused goals.
You will be accountable for achieving personal and store KPIs and responsible for driving customer experience by engaging in relevant and engaging conversations with your customers. You will have the opportunity to develop and show your drive and determination to succeed in an environment that will support and prepare you for the next level of your career.
You will be required to work evenings and weekends depending on the store`s hours of operation and you may be asked to support other store teams in your area as and when needed.
What does the role involve?
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Be part of making a successful team to deliver company and store objectives
- Take responsibility to learn, develop and progress, and support others to improve
- Identify areas for personal development and carry out actions from PDP
- Build a good rapport with customers internally and externally through Great Conversations
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience all the time, knowing how your interaction affects customer loyalty
- Be an advocate of Three, bringing our products and services to life through engaging demonstrations and after-sales activities
- Provide an enjoyable customer experience, whilst tailoring solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Use a range of listening/questioning skills to identify what the customer really needs/wants.
- Achieve personal and store KPIs
- Look for opportunities to `create customer need` by bringing our products and services to life for our customers through engaging verbal and practical presentation to bring the product to life
- Be knowledgeable about performance, network, products, services, technology and competitors, using this information to make a positive impact
- Understand how to articulate the features and benefits of our services and propositions
- Be aware of competitor activity and keep up to date on current trends in the industry.
- Take responsibility for ensuring store standards are high and your work is in compliance with company policies and procedures at all times
- Stay up-to-date on current information (i.e. checking messages on Company intranet).
The type of person we are looking for
Profile & Experience
- Friendly and enthusiastic with an ability to build rapport easily
- Enjoy working with people and in teams
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Self - initiative with a keenness to learn
- Work effectively with colleagues, building honest and open relationships
- Balance own tasks and objectives and support those of colleagues
- Commercial awareness
Our Selection Process: Video Interview
Here at Three we use pre-recorded video interviews to support our selection process and here’s why:
Life’s too busy
- We know you’re in demand that is why we’ve introduced video interviewing for the first stage of our selection process. This will save you time and your hard earned cash by giving you the flexibility to relax and carry out your interview where and when you want.
We’re reinventing the rules for you
- We’re all about mobile internet and reinventing the rules. We’re interested in you, not just a piece of paper. It’s time to stand out from the crowd. Using video interview lets us understand if you are right for Three by reviewing your video responses and taking your personality, and passion into account without considering your experience purely based on the content of your CV.
Please look out for the email invite, it may go to your junk or spam folder, we`d hate for you to miss it.
If you`re successful after video interview, we`ll invite you to come into store and meet our team to experience what life as a Three employee is really like.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist