Pandora Sales AdvisorVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Inverness
PANDORA are currently recruiting for an experienced Full Time Sales Advisor (35-hour contract) for our exciting store in Eastgate Shopping Centre, Inverness.
Our mission is to offer women across the world a universe of high quality, hand-finished, modern and genuine jewellery products at affordable prices.
Role: Sales Advisor
Contract: 35 Hour Contract - must be flexible to work day / evening and weekend shifts and additional hours to meet peak trading times.
Store Location: Pandora, Eastgate Shopping Centre, Inverness
Benefits: £6.50 - £7.20 per hour, paid annual leave, staff discount (following probation period), fantastic training
PANDORA SALES ASSISTANTS ARE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SERVICE TO THE CUSTOMER, CREATING THE PANDORA ‘EXPERIENCE’ IN A WELCOMING ENVIRONMENT.
It is essential that applicants have prior experience in a similar role, working for a luxury high street brand. Experience of serving customers in a high footfall environment is required.
Applicants must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to reach individual as well as team targets and must be adaptable to change. Strong customer service and communication skills are vital in this position.
As a brand ambassador for PANDORA, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
- Meeting individual and store targets
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
- Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
- Assisting with deliveries
- Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
- Sound judgement with confident decision-making
- Ability to implement procedural change
- Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Must be helpful and polite
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
How to apply:
If you fit all of the above criteria and have strong experience in a similar position, we would love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to recruitment before the closing date.
Shifts will vary and flexibility is required for day, evening and weekend shifts, so please detail your availability
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Argento uses the Criminal Records Bureau service to assess applicants’ suitability to work in positions of trust; candidates therefore may be asked to obtain a basic disclosure from the CRB.
Closing date: Monday 24th October @ 5pm
Argento Jewellery has over 50 retail outlets across the UK and Ireland. Working with designer brands from across the world Argento stock the most amazing branded jewellery as well designing their own unique collections in house. Argento are a key franchise partner of Pandora Jewellery and currently are the single biggest franchisee in the UK. Argento has an online store which ships to customers worldwide, they pride themselves on quality and giving the customer the best online experience possCompany profile View all jobs with Argento
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist