Customer Services Advisor - Livingston RDCVacancy posted: Friday, 30 September 2016
Salary: úCompetitive starting salary (subject to experience)
Our Customer Service Department is the central point of contact for the general public, and as such handles all manner of incoming communication. Based in our Livingston call centre, our Advisors ensure enquiries are treated with the greatest possible care, while dealing with all feedback in a timely and professional manner. Opportunities have now arisen for motivated, passionate and multitasking advisors to join this vibrant, professional team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Please note that this is a shift based role and will include weekend working with various Part-time hours available.
What will you do?
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Answering, reviewing and forwarding incoming calls and processing customer contacts
- Processing incoming email and post
- Investigating customer enquiries
- Problem solving feedback provided by customers
- Liaising with internal departments across the business
- Ad hoc tasks as required by Management
What will you need?
- Contact/call centre based customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and confident, able to remain up-beat and enthusiastic at all times
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Passionate about quality and service of delivery
- Reliable and conscientious team player
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
What do we offer?
- £Competitive starting salary (subject to experience)
- 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
- Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects
As one of the UK's retail success stories, Lidl is a phenomenon. Pioneering a keep-it-simple approach has helped us achieve significant international success. This is big business. With operations in 27 countries, Lidl has more than 10,000 stores and 135 retail distribution centres. This includes more than 630 stores in the UK alone, and there's an impressive schedule of new store and warehouse openings planned for the next few years.Company profile View all jobs with LIDL UK
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist