Trade Counter Person (Trainee)Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: úcompetitive plus benefits
Motherwell: Trade Counter Sales Person
We are looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic person with a record in customer services and sales, preferably in the building merchants or construction industry to work on our trade counter in our Motherwell branch.
Dealing with trade, D.I.Y and general public customers, you’ll use your skills and experience to deliver first class customer service and generate sales opportunities.
- Selling timber, sheet materials and joinery products.
- Providing a friendly welcome to all customers upon arrival at the trade counter.
- Answering incoming calls.
- Dealing with sales enquires in a professional and timely manner.
- Communicate with key production and transport staff to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and have good attention to detail.
- Enjoy working under pressure and capable of dealing with multiple tasks.
- Be flexible, adaptable and show a passion to help the customer
Monday – Friday 7:45am – 5:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am – 12noon ( rota basis )
About Thornbridge Sawmills Ltd
Thornbridge Sawmills Ltd, is an independent Scottish company, established over twenty three years ago. With a seven acre site based in Grangemouth and eight Trade Centres situated throughout Scotland, the business has grown and developed to become a major player in the Scottish Timber industry. They are first hand importers of sawn softwood and panel products from all corners of the globe and their on-site facilities include a Sawmill and Timber Treatment Plant which allows them to provide a comprehensive service to the construction industry.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist