Team MemberVacancy posted: Tuesday, 27 September 2016
Salary: After you've completed your training, you can expect to earn £7.47 per hour as a Team Member - our starting rate is £7.25 per hour. Team Members under the age of 18 start on £6.15 per hour ris
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 29616
To be a Team Member at Greggs, you’ll need to be a warm and friendly person who always puts the customers’ needs at the heart of everything you do. You’ll be working in a fast paced and fun environment as part of a supportive team. Depending on your shift, your tasks will vary and may include: food preparation, stock replenishment, serving customers on the till and promoting special offers. You'll also make sure the shop is clean, tidy and attractive to visit.
Previous experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
If you are interested in joining a great company and team then we would love to hear from you.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist